| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bonthe in April is very hot at 28.1 °C (82.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish. Just 89.1mm (3.5in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Bonthe April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bonthe, Sierra Leone
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bonthe:
- Labe, Guinea - 421.3 kms (261.8 miles) N
- Kankan, Guinea - 473.2 kms (294.1 miles) NE
- Mamou, Guinea - 318.4 kms (197.8 miles) N
- Faranah, Guinea - 338 kms (210 miles) NE
- Kabala, Sierra Leone - 250.7 kms (155.8 miles) NNE
- Kissidougou, Guinea - 338.4 kms (210.3 miles) NE
- Macenta, Guinea - 348.5 kms (216.6 miles) ENE
- Daru, Sierra Leone - 188.6 kms (117.2 miles) ENE
- Bo, Sierra Leone - 93.1 kms (57.9 miles) ENE
- Nzerekore, Guinea - 465.3 kms (289.2 miles) E
- Man, Ivory Coast - 549.7 kms (341.6 miles) E
- Monrovia, Liberia - 276.9 kms (172.1 miles) ESE