| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bonthe in August is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in August is exceptionaly sodden. A staggering 824.5mm (32.5in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 12:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Bonthe August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bonthe, Sierra Leone
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bonthe:
- Labe, Guinea - 421.3 kms (261.8 miles) N
- Kankan, Guinea - 473.2 kms (294.1 miles) NE
- Mamou, Guinea - 318.4 kms (197.8 miles) N
- Faranah, Guinea - 338 kms (210 miles) NE
- Kabala, Sierra Leone - 250.7 kms (155.8 miles) NNE
- Kissidougou, Guinea - 338.4 kms (210.3 miles) NE
- Macenta, Guinea - 348.5 kms (216.6 miles) ENE
- Daru, Sierra Leone - 188.6 kms (117.2 miles) ENE
- Bo, Sierra Leone - 93.1 kms (57.9 miles) ENE
- Nzerekore, Guinea - 465.3 kms (289.2 miles) E
- Man, Ivory Coast - 549.7 kms (341.6 miles) E
- Monrovia, Liberia - 276.9 kms (172.1 miles) ESE